Employers are welcomed to request an account to advertise relevant positions within their organizations to students. Additionally, employers who do not currently use interns are welcome to contact our Career Services Office for assistance in developing an effective internship program.
The School of Informatics and Computing uses the following guidelines for providing career services and expects all participants to comply with the guidelines when conducting business with the school.
- NACE Principles for Professional Practice
- EEO Compliance
- Position Statement on U.S. Internships (NACE)
- Fact Sheet #71: Internship Programs Under The Fair Labor Standards Act
If you have questions about the guidelines above please contact the Career Services Office.
Employers may post internship and job openings to our job board.
The School of Informatics and Computing hosts career fairs, information sessions, career development workshops, and networking events. If your business is interested in participating, contact the Career Services Office.
The School of Informatics and Computing offers students a wide choice of degree programs.
- Applied Data Science (M.S.)
- Applied Data Science (User Experience Design specialization) (M.S.)
- Bioinformatics (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Biomedical Informatics (B.S.)
- Data Science (Ph.D.)
- Health Informatics (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Health Information Management (B.S.)
- Human-Computer Interaction (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Informatics (B.S.)
- Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Media Arts & Science (B.S.)
- Media Arts & Science (M.S.)
- Sports Analytics (M.S.)