Please feel free to contact your academic advisor at any time in the semester to discuss issues you may be experiencing or questions you may have.
To schedule an advising appointment:
- Login to One.IU and click “Start”
- Select “Get Assistance” on the top right-hand corner
- Select “Advising”, then “Academic Advising”
- Select “Meet with My Advisor(s)” and then “School of Informatics and Computing”
- Select Your Advisor and your preferred meeting time
- Include what you’d like to discuss in the comments and provide your phone number
The School of Informatics and Computing at IUPUI offers several scholarships for current, full-time undergraduate students in all degree programs.
Plans of Study
- Applied Data and Information Science B.S. (Applied Data Science specialization)
- Applied Data and Information Science B.S. (Applied Information Science specialization)
- Biomedical Informatics B.S. (Bioinformatics specialization)
- Biomedical Informatics B.S. (Health Informatics specialization)
- Biomedical Informatics B.S. (Premedical Bioinformatics specialization)
- Health Information Management B.S.
- Informatics B.S.
- Media Arts and Science B.S.
- Applied Data Science Certificate
- Applied Information Science/Data Studies Certificate
- Human-Computer Interaction Certificate
- Legal Informatics Certificate
- Medical Coding Certificate
The SOIC Honors Program offers select students across all SOIC majors an opportunity to enroll in a challenging academic program that enhances learning opportunities.
- Declare your specialization
- Grade Replacement
- Permission to Use Student Work
- Student Information Release
- Research Travel Funding for B.S. students
- Intent to Graduate
- Incompletes Block Registration Policy
- Minimum Grade Requirement, Academic Warning/Probation/Dismissal and Grade Change Policies
- Credit by Prior Learning Assessment
SOIC provides tutors, in-person and online, for many of its classes. Plus IUPUI offers tutors and other resources to help students succeed.
Physical and Mental Health Support
Adaptive Education Services (AES) is the IUPUI office dedicated to working with students with documented disabilities to ensure that these students receive the appropriate accommodations so they have an equal opportunity to be successful at higher education. If you have a learning disability or require any sort of academic assistance, please contact AES.