Please feel free to contact your academic advisor at any time in the semester to discuss issues you may be experiencing or questions you may have.
To schedule an advising appointment:
- Login to One.IU and click “Start”
- Select “Get Assistance” on the top right-hand corner
- Select “Advising”, then “Academic Advising”
- Select “Meet with My Advisor(s)” and then “School of Informatics and Computing”
- Select Your Advisor and your preferred meeting time
- Include what you’d like to discuss in the comments and provide your phone number
Graduate student advising
An academic advisor was assigned to you when you joined the school. All academic matters should be discussed with your academic advisor and/or your program director.
Plans of Study
- Applied Data and Information Science B.S. (Applied Data Science specialization)
- Applied Data and Information Science B.S. (Applied Information Science specialization)
- Biomedical Informatics B.S. (Bioinformatics specialization)
- Biomedical Informatics B.S. (Health Informatics specialization)
- Biomedical Informatics B.S. (Premedical Bioinformatics specialization)
- Health Information Management B.S.
- Informatics B.S.
- Media Arts and Science B.S.
- Applied Data Science Certificate
- Applied Information Science/Data Studies Certificate
- Human-Computer Interaction Certificate
- Legal Informatics Certificate
- Medical Coding Certificate