Meeta Pradhan, Ph.D.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Bioinformatics
mpradhaniupui [dot] edu
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of Bombay
- M.S. Chemical Informatics, IUPUI
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Bombay
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Bombay
Pradhan’s research interests are focused on system biology approaches to identify biomarkers in the cancer disease networks. She has applied graphical algorithms to infer the transcription factor networks, miRNAs network, the gene networks and population specific networks in colorectal cancer. More specifically, she augmented the literature data with high-through put and functional data to identify the biomarker patterns. Currently she is working on understanding drug target in tissue specific cancer networks, identifying epigenetic genes in multiple cancer and miRNA-transcription factor cancer networks.