Lori Thomas, M.A., M.F.A., M.B.A., M.L.I.S.
- Adjunct Instructor, Library and Information Science
lorthomaiu [dot] edu
- Master of Arts in Computing in Education from Columbia University
- Master of Library and Information Science from IUPUI
- Master of Fine Arts from Academy of Art University
- Master of Business Administration from Indiana Wesleyan University
- Master of Arts in Medical Anthropology from Creighton University
- Master of Arts in Classical Studies from Villanova University
Lori has been an educator in the classroom and an online instructor for over 20 years. She enjoys developing online courses, creating community outreach programs for K-12 classrooms, and advocating for diversity and global and cross-cultural education.
Lori is active in several professional organizations, including the American Library Association, Society of American Archivists, Archaeological Institute of America, Medical Library Association, International Society for Technology in Education, and Association for Educational Communication and Technology,