August 28 – November 9, 2020
Join your future IUPUI BioHealth classmates in a 12-week innovation challenge focused on South Asia’s and the Middle East’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
A special online competition for students who were admitted to IUPUI’s Bioinformatics and Health Informatics master’s programs in Fall 2020, but have deferred attending until 2021.
- A 12-week innovation challenge focused on data-driven and technology solutions. Propose and develop solutions to COVID-19 challenges.
- You do not need to have informatics experience to participate in and win the competition.
- There are 3 rounds of competition, each with its own prizes consisting of tuition scholarships.
- Get to know your classmates, students who are on-campus, and your professors before you join the program.
- 1st Place: $300 scholarship
- 2nd Place: $200 scholarship
- 3rd Place: $100 scholarship
Registration is required by August 14, 2020.