PHST-P 530 Data for Good (Topics in Philanthropic Studies)
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Online
This course covers the use of analytics to help humanity, engage communities, improve nonprofit results, fund strategically, and share data ethically. Students learn to use data to lessen social problems, examine unintended consequences, and tell compelling stories with data visualization to improve society and help communities flourish.
- Comprehend, interpret, assess, and apply data for good.
- Synthesize complex data from multiple sources.
- Evaluate critically the social implications of data.
- Engage data for organizational decision-making.
- Evaluate the impact of data and technology advancements.
- Analyze the size and scope of funding for data technology.
- Communicate data ethics, justice, equity, and sharing.
- Visualize data and tell compelling data narratives.