- NEWM-N 515 Documenting Cultural Heritage: Artifacts and Traditions
NEWM-N 515 Documenting Cultural Heritage: Artifacts and Traditions
This service-learning course engages students in projects on the research and digital documentation of cultural heritage sites and traditions. Students develop content and produce digital media including 3D models and animations, videos, and photographs. Students gain a better understanding of other societies and cultures through this international experience.
- Research, analyze, and deconstruct successful media outcomes on international service learning.
- Create learning objectives and outcomes.
- Invent specific metrics required to evaluate media outcomes.
- Conceptualize and implement a focused media output for a specific topic.
- Illustrate how media may be used to promote cultural heritage.
- Create an individual project of community engagement.
- Demonstrate effective design and development skills in media production.
This course is not being offered this semester.