NEWM-N 458 Beyond the Frame: New Forms of Video Production
- Prerequisites: NEWM-N 353, NEWM-N 356, or NEWM-N 357
- Delivery: On-Campus
This course explores various emerging video forms. Students draw on their foundational knowledge and skills of conventional production and post-production to create videos using emerging technologies. These technologies include 360° stereoscopic video, branching video, database cinema, projection mapping, and immersive filmmaking.
- Demonstrate prior knowledge and skills of conventional video production in emerging video forms.
- Design for emerging video forms, applying methods effectively.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the tools and technology of emerging video production.
- Devise and execute creative concepts of representation and storytelling as they pertain to emerging video forms.
This course is not being offered this semester.