NEWM-N 354 Directorial Analysis, Production, and RAW Workflow
- Prerequisites: NEWM-N 253
- Corequisites: NEWM-N 353
- Delivery: On-Campus
The above are the semesters this course is generally offered. View the course schedule to confirm.
- Apply RAW workflow methods.
- Use the tools and technology of RAW workflow in video production.
- Apply the concepts of visual literacy as they pertain to narrative film.
- Demonstrate preproduction, production, and postproduction of RAW workflow filming.
- Analyze visual aspects of a film.
- BlackMagic 4K Pocket Camera
- DaVinci Resolve
Students screen and analyze the unique visual styles of different directors. They complete preproduction, filming, and postproduction on a scene inspired by a selected film using industry standard software and best practices for RAW workflow and color grading.