NEWM-N 343 Hard Surface 3D Modeling
- Prerequisites: NEWM-N 243 or CGT 11600
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Learn advanced 3D modeling techniques.
- Deliver high quality production and portfolio models that demonstrates a mastery of 3D production.
- Learn 3D concepts that work across all 3D software platforms.
- Conduct self-directed exploration, express and document ideas and themes in both written and spoken form.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Media Encoder
Advanced modeling course, aimed at achieving high-detail, professional quality 3D models for games, film, architecture, science, and other application areas. In-depth use of professional software packages. Possible topics include modeling high-resolution organic characters, modeling foliage and ornate structures, displacement mapping techniques.