LIS-S 578 Facilitating Learning with Technology
- Prerequisites: LIS-S 574 or LIS-S 577 or instructor's approval
- Delivery: Online
This course covers theories and methods of learning and teaching with emerging tools and technologies. Students learn how to design, test, and revise technology-infused learning environments for information institutions and how to facilitate learning in them.
- Analyze key trends of educational technologies and evaluate how learning theories and strategies are applied in the design of technology-infused learning environments to support different learning processes.
- Evaluate educational affordances of emerging technologies.
- Design, test, and revise technology-infused learning environments in information institutions by applying appropriate design principles and information literacy rules, standards, and practices.
- Evaluate and improve the technological fluency of users.