LIS-S 531 Information Structures for the Web
- Prerequisites: LIS S500, S501, and S502
- Delivery: Online
The above are the semesters this course is generally offered. View the course schedule below to confirm.
- Produce standard HTML5 to create valid markup for a user interface.
- Design cascading style sheets (CSS) to give form and layout to a user interface.
- Implement responsive web design to satisfy all user devices.
- Compose markup that meets standard web accessibility requirements.
- Recognize and solve common issues in creating a digital service.
- Appraise international approaches to digital services.
This course is not being offered this semester.