LIS-S 408 Business Data
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: On-Campus, Online
This course reviews data practices in business environments. Students examine business data resources including company, financial, and marketing research data. Students explore data management, analytical practices, and newly developed technologies. Topics include business data and metadata, data governance and policy, data-driven marketing, visualization, and analytics.
- Identify and understand the role of business data in academia, government, industry, and other organizations.
- Summarize emerging data practices in business.
- Analyze and evaluate best practices for data management.
- Analyze and evaluate tools, technologies, and data analytic practices in business.
- Create analysis plans for business data.
There is not a syllabus available for this course.