INFO-I 319 Cognitive Automation and Bots Development
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: On-Campus, Online
This course covers how to develop robotic process automation and cognitive automation for various kinds of organizations. Students apply artificial intelligence and bot platforms and frameworks to automate organizational processes from end to end.
- Develop systems that process unstructured, uncurated data automatically using artificial intelligence (AI) frameworks and platforms.
- Determine the framework in which AI bots may function, including interactions with users and environments.
- Develop bots to automate organizational processes from end to end.
- Explain how to develop AI systems to meet business, organizational, and technology requirements.
- Design and implement cognitive automation for different industries.
- Implement AI frameworks and platforms to improve business, organizational, and technology outcomes.
This course is not being offered this semester.
There is not a syllabus available for this course.