- INFO-B 518 Applied Statistical Methods for Biomedical Informatics
INFO-B 518 Applied Statistical Methods for Biomedical Informatics
The ability to understand, analyze, and interpret biomedical data is integral to biomedicine. This course provides in- demand data analysis skills and hands-on experience in analyzing genomic, proteomic, and health data. Students solve cutting-edge biomedical problems by applying statistical methods, packages, and toolkits.
- Identify and interpret massive health data with missing values.
- Infer and justify inferences from health data specific to diseases.
- Correlate massive phenotypic and genotypic data.
- Determine and model population, sampling, and hypothesis testing for specific diseases.
- Design and formulate sampling and hypothesis testing for hospital and Insurance data to evaluate the complexities.
- Select and generate regression analysis and other statistical analysis for precision medicine applications.
- Outline and formulate paper presentation.
- Construct and rearrange project design, writing, analysis, and presentation.
- Develop and revise programs to perform data analytics on large, complex datasets in R.