Want an in-demand career developing must-have technologies, creating mind-blowing digital media or using sophisticated IT systems to change lives?
Our undergraduate programs offer countless opportunities to express yourself using computing and technology. Your assignments may include:
- Creating 3D-animated shorts
- Developing apps for tablets and smartphones
- Building a security system to protect patient data
- Producing a video documentary
- Creating a video game
- Developing user-friendly software
It’s challenging work, but work that makes a real difference. And with a lifetime of technology use behind you, you’ve already got a head start on your future.
Degrees & Certificates
- Five Year BS + MS Program, earn both a bachelor’s and master’s in five years and get an accelerated start to your future career
- B.S. in Health Information Management (formerly Health Information Administration), combining computing and health care management to improve patient care
- B.S. in Informatics, using technology to solve complex problems
- B.S. in Media Arts and Science, using digital media to communicate, educate, engage, and entertain
- Certificate in Human-Computer Interaction, the design and development of usable technologies
- Minor in Informatics, for nonmajors who want to apply technology to their field
- Certificate in Legal Informatics, the use of cutting-edge technology in the study and practice of law
- Certificate in Medical Coding, blending life sciences, technology, health information management, and coding
Informatics & Computing offers a number of ways to get involved beyond the classroom.