Want an in-demand career developing must-have technologies, creating mind-blowing digital media, or using sophisticated IT systems to change lives?
Our undergraduate programs teach you to express yourself using computing and technology. Your assignments might include:
- Creating 3-D animated shorts
- Developing apps for tablets and smartphones
- Building security systems to protect patient data
- Producing video documentaries
- Creating video games
- Developing user-friendly software
It’s challenging work, but work that makes a real difference. And with a lifetime of technology use behind you, you’ve already got a head start on your future.
Degrees and Certificates
- Accelerated B.S. + M.S. Program: Earn a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in five years, and get an accelerated start to your career.
- B.S. in Health Information Management: Combine computing and health care management to improve patient care
- B.S. in Informatics: Use technology to solve complex problems.
- B.S. in Media Arts and Science: Use digital media to communicate, educate, engage, and entertain.
- Certificate in Human-Computer Interaction: Design and develop usable technologies.
- Minor in Informatics: Add a focus in technology to any major.
- Certificate in Legal Informatics: Use technology to improve the study and practice of law.
- Certificate in Medical Coding: Gain expertise in life sciences, technology, health information management, and coding.