Rodney Smith, M.A.
- Lecturer, Media Arts and Science
smithromiupui [dot] edu
- M.A. Telecommunications, Ball State University, Muncie, IN (2008)
- B.M. Music Engineering Technology, Ball State University, Muncie, IN (1989)
Rodney received a M.A. in Telecommunications from Ball State University in 2008. Prior to completing his graduate degree, Rodney founded Da Capo Productions, a multimedia production company. He also worked in quality control at Walt Disney Records, and he was a mastering engineer with Cinram, Inc. Rodney instructs in all areas of digital audio and video production.
Rodney has collaborated with a number of community partners and government agencies as a way to bring project-based learning into the classroom.
- Smith, R. (2015, April) Community Partnerships: Engaging and assessing students through project-based learning with a community organization. PCA/ACA, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Chesebro, J., Holmes, M., Smith, R. (2007, March) Shifting from a Mass To Digital Communication Perspective. Central States Communication Association, Minneapolis.