Carolyn Murry, M.B.A., RHIT
- Interim Director, Health Information Administration
- Lecturer, Health Information Administration
camurry [at] iupui [dot] edu
- M.B.A., Healthcare Management, Indiana Wesleyan University
- B.S., Marketing, University of Southern Indiana
- A.S., Health Information Management, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Carolyn Murry is a Lecturer in the School of Informatics and Computing, Health Information Administration Program. Murry most recently served as director of medical billing and coding and healthcare management at Medtech College. She is a member of the American Health Information Management Association, Indiana Health Information Management Association and Toastmasters International.
Murry has a Master’s of Business Administration, Healthcare Management, from Indiana Wesleyan University; a bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Southern Indiana; an associate’s degree in health information management from Cincinnati State Technical and Community College; and is a certified Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT).
Previously held positions also include director of health information technology at National College; instructor at Harrison College; and positions at ADECCO, University of Southern Indiana, University of Cincinnati, The Christ Hospital and University of Cincinnati Hospital.