Network Corporate Giving Program
The Network Corporate Giving Program connects you to students, faculty, and staff at the Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing at IUPUI, offering a unique investment opportunity that builds fruitful relationships.
Your support helps us to attract and retain high-achieving students, better prepare them for the workforce, and support the talented faculty who mentor them.
Preferred Giving Level
Donors at this level help prepare the next generation of deserving students to excel in the workforce.
Preferred donors receive:
- Recognition in marketing materials.
- Early invitations to special forums, workshops, and employer panel discussions. This includes a presentation to the Introduction to Career Planning class.
- Invitations to the annual Employer Appreciation and Capstone events, including an exclusive Capstone preview reception.
- Invitations to judge student competitions like the annual Mobile App Challenge.
- Interaction opportunities with underrepresented students and groups, such as the Informatics Diversity-Enhanced Workforce (iDEW) program high school students and the Women in Technology (WiT) student group.
Premier Giving Level
Donors at this level receive all the benefits of the Preferred giving level, plus stronger connections to our high-achieving students and faculty.
Premier donors receive:
- An invitation to an exclusive fall career fair reception with high-achieving students, special designation at career fairs, and campus interviews at career fairs and other events.
- Access to resumes of top-performing students, based on employer requests (GPA, major, etc.).
- One targeted recruiting email per semester to a predetermined student segment.
- Opportunities to present company and industry information at a school-hosted “lunch and learn” as well as opportunities to present at student events and to sponsor student groups.
- Access to researchers and research, including faculty consultation on pressing challenges, faculty-vetted access to students based on identified skill sets, previews of research results and intellectual property, exclusive lab tours, and technology demo sessions.
Elite Giving Level
Donors at this level receive all the benefits of the Preferred and Premier giving levels. Gifts at this level support a variety of lasting engagement opportunities. Our staff will work with your company to ensure your gift enriches your business goals.
Through high-impact gifts, Elite donors are eligible to:
- Name building spaces to publicly demonstrate support and increase their company’s visibility among students and faculty.
- Name and endow scholarships or fellowships, which come with opportunities to interact with student recipients.
- Fund research or hire intellectual assistance to solve problems, or to kick-start or enhance innovation.
- Name and endow faculty positions to ensure lasting school connections and corporate visibility in perpetuity.
We Invite You to Partner With Us
Director of Development